$300 per year
Any company able to demonstrate a current involvement in the .radio community. These could include:
- Unions of Broadcasters
- Official Radio Operators
- Internet Radio Operators
- Radio-related Companies
- Registrants are required to state their intended use of the registered domain name at the time of registration.
- A false statement of intended use is an indication of bad faith and can be the basis for the suspension of the domain name.
- Each claim of priority will be individually and thoroughly validated by the Registry Operator. Self-declaration will not be sufficient.
- If it appears that the applicant did not fulfill any of the eligibility and/or name selection requirements, the domain will be deleted and no refund will be made.
Read the dotRADIO Registration Policies for complete eligibility information.
- The ‘first come, first served’ approach will apply
- Whois Privacy is not allowed.
- Some names may be premium cost.
- The .RADIO Registry has reserved some names, which will not be available.
- Registrants are required to state their intended use of the registered domain name.
- Each domain name claim will be individually and thoroughly validated by the Registry Operator. Self-declaration will not be sufficient.
- Registrants with the same requested domain name will be contacted by the Registry to resolve allocation and verification questions.