A Dedicated Radio Space
.RADIO will be reserved for the exclusive use of the radio sector, broadcasters, internet radios, people working in radio, companies supplying goods and services, and radio amateurs.
.RADIO Launch Phases
General Availability for Companies
Any company able to demonstrate a current involvement in the .radio community. These could include:
- Unions of Broadcasters
- Official Radio Operators
- Internet Radio Operators
- Radio-related Companies
General Availability for Individuals
Any individual (professional or amateur) able to demonstrate a current involvement in the development of the .radio community based on professional activities in connection with any radio broadcasting services. Or any individual using a license to operate in the radio frequency spectrum.
- Whois Privacy is not allowed.
- Some names may be premium cost.
- The .RADIO Registry has reserved some names, which will not be available.
- Registrants are required to state their intended use of the registered domain name.
- Each domain name claim will be individually and thoroughly validated by the Registry Operator. Self-declaration will not be sufficient.