A Dedicated Radio Space
.RADIO will be reserved for the exclusive use of the radio sector, broadcasters, internet radios, people working in radio, companies supplying goods and services, and radio amateurs.
.RADIO Launch Phases
August 23 – October 31, 2017
You must have a valid SMD file from the Trademark Clearinghouse in order to register during the Sunrise period.
The Sunrise Period is a limited-time opportunity for trademark holders that have registered their trademark in the Trademark Clearinghouse. Trademark holders may apply for a domain name label that constitutes an “exact match” of their mark during the Sunrise Period.
Don’t have a trademark registration? EnCirca can assist you in registering your trademark in the Trademark Clearinghouse. Please visit here for more details: https://www.encirca.com/html/tmch-registration.shtml
Until October 31, 2017
During Landrush any applicant eligible in specific categories is allowed to submit applications for domain names in connection with their radio activities. Landrush categories/phases include:
- Unions of Broadcasters
- Official Radio Operators
- Internet Radio
- Radio Amateurs
- Radio Professionals
- Radio-related Companies
Click on the “Register Now” button to find out more.
- Domains will not be allocated until October 31, 2017 by the Registry.
- Whois Privacy is not allowed.
- Some names may be premium cost.
- The .RADIO Registry has reserved some names, which will not be available.
- Registrants are required to state their intended use of the registered domain name.
- Each domain name claim will be individually and thoroughly validated by the Registry Operator. Self-declaration will not be sufficient.
- Registrants with the same requested domain name will be contacted by the Registry to resolve allocation and verification questions.
- Sunrise Policy
- Launch Policy
- Registration Policy